Martín Espada reads "Blessed Be The Truth-Tellers," inspired by Jack Agüeros, a truth-telling Puerto Rican poet, fiction writer, playwright, community organizer, translator, and the first writer Espada ever met.
ALL POSTS BY BillMoyers.com Staff
- February 26, 2013
- February 25, 2013Learn about this new edition of Bill's timeless conversations with Joseph Campbell, which became one of the most popular programs ever aired on PBS.
- February 23, 2013Help waiters and kitchen staff in restaurants get the paychecks, health care and sick days they deserve, but often don't receive.
- February 21, 2013Send us your questions about the American dream, capitalism and alternative economic systems.
- February 15, 2013Follow the story of how big money bought our democracy, children's-book style, courtesy of Rootstrikers.
- February 14, 2013 | Updated August 15, 2013A government watchdog suggests steps you can take to end the cozy relationship between regulators and the industries they regulate.
- February 13, 2013Our roundup of interesting reactions and analysis of President Obama's speech that are worth a read.
- February 11, 2013In this web extra, Nick Turse tells Bill how the violence asked of soldiers affects their mental health when they leave the military.
- February 8, 2013In this web extra, Nick Turse says Vietnam is a ghost that haunts modern American history.
- January 24, 2013Abortion rights activists talks to Bill about the how the modern debate over reproductive rights connects to other social justice issues.