EXPLORE In Search of the Constitution (1987)
- July 21, 2014 | HistoryThe first woman on the Supreme Court cast the deciding vote in reaffirming Roe v. Wade in 1992, but things could have turned out differently.
- January 25, 2013 | HistoryBlackmun, who wrote the majority opinion in the landmark abortion rights case, called it a necessary step "towards the emancipation of women."
- June 11, 1987 | HistoryWhen ordinary citizens defend their constitutional rights.
- April 30, 1987 | In Search of the Constitution (1987)Bill Moyers talks with Mortimer Adler about engaging in a Socratic dialogue with students about the Constitution.
- April 23, 1987 | In Search of the Constitution (1987)Bill Moyers looks closely at the summer of 1787 and the 55 men who came together to write the Constitution
- April 16, 1987 | In Search of the Constitution (1987)Bill Moyers has a detailed discussion with Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun about his career and decisions.