21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate Change
21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate ChangeBoth the administration and the fossil-fuel lobby have argued that the case shouldn't be allowed to move forward.
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For Now
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For NowAs nations confront the threat of Daesh/ISIS, Israel still has time to make a brave peace with Palestinians.
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the Market
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the MarketA six-month investigation finds that the revolving door between government and the chemical industry has led the EPA to rely on easily manipulated research.
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to Overcome
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to OvercomeThe author accepts the National Book Award for "Between the World and Me," and talks about the person who inspired it -- a friend who was mistaken for a criminal and killed by police.
- William C. Anderson | Truthout | May 15, 2015It takes a special desperation to risk drowning – or any other kind of death – for a better life. In 2014, more than 3,000 migrants died. In 2015, that number is expected to exceed 30,000.
- John Kiriakou | OtherWords.org | May 15, 2015There's still time for the Obama administration to prosecute US human rights abusers.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 14, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Frank Seo | Truthout | May 13, 2015Senator Sanders needs to articulate a vision that challenges the root causes of migration, while incorporating vulnerable immigrant families into his populist “Political Revolution."
- Andrea Fuller | TalkPoverty | May 13, 2015It's possible to break down poverty's imprisoning walls, but it takes outside influences, support networks, awareness of other opportunities and access to resources.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 13, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Dean Baker | Truthout | May 12, 2015It's obvious that Obama's trade deal is a step towards locking in large trade deficits and high unemployment. So no one should be surprised if working people oppose this deal.
- Tim Karr | Special to Billmoyers.com | May 12, 2015As opposition to Internet.org spreads from continent to continent, local groups point to better ways to get people online.