Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRA
Ambitious New Bill Aims to Restore the VRATwo years ago, the Supreme Court gutted the Voting Rights Act, Senator Patrick Leahy and Congressman John Lewis have a plan to fix that.
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s Past
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s PastBill and Khalil Gibran Muhammad discuss what we should learn from our racial past to better understand the present.
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street Address
Hillary Clinton's Wall Street AddressHer campaign kickoff speech at Roosevelt Island may not have had the symbolism that Hillary Clinton intended.
Thomas Jefferson's Betrayal
Thomas Jefferson's BetrayalIt's important to remember that, behind the July 4th holiday, are human beings who were as flawed as they were inspired.
- BillMoyers.com Staff | February 20, 2015Here's a brief video guide to understanding the super PACs, dark money groups and shadow parties that are already gearing up for the next campaign season (didn't we just finish one?)
- Ari Berman | The Nation | February 20, 2015On the 50th anniversary of "Bloody Sunday," activists gathered in Marion, Alabama, to honor and commemorate those who died fighting for equality and justice.
- February 20, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Russ Choma | Center for Responsive Politics | February 19, 2015Despite record spending of $3.77 billion, fewer Americans donated money in this midterm election than the one before.
- Lee Drutman | New America | February 19, 2015The bill could reduce voter cynicism and the influence of special interest money with one set of reforms.
- February 19, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Mike Lofgren | Truthout | February 18, 2015Intellectual corruption can be as corrosive to the integrity of the bench as a cash bribe.