Washington continues to reward wealthy donors and Wall St but what about everyday Americans? Author and historian Steve Fraser has answers. See comments »
- September 26, 2014Skewed financial incentives and poor communication between clinicians and families can make dying in America a nightmare.
- Dave Gilson | Mother Jones | September 26, 2014It's never been a bad time to be rich in America. But some times have been a lot better.
- September 26, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- John Nichols | The Nation | September 25, 2014As the US expands its airstrikes into Syria to combat ISIS, the congresswoman calls for a "full congressional debate and vote on any military action, as required by the Constitution.”
- Joshua Holland | September 25, 2014We've rounded up some key news and analysis to help you make sense of the latest chapter in America's "War on Terror."
- Dave Gilson | Mother Jones | September 25, 2014A stunning 95 percent of income growth during the recovery from the 2008 recession has gone to the super wealthy.
- September 25, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- BillMoyers.com Staff | September 24, 2014Watch Bill's interviews with a range of leaders, thinkers and doers on the front lines.