Trying to Survive in a Broken Economy
Trying to Survive in a Broken EconomyThey say in America if you work hard you will make it, but this man's story proves that what America needs is to increase the minimum wage.
The Political Roots of Widening Inequality
The Political Roots of Widening InequalityThe key to understanding the rise in inequality isn’t technology or globalization. It’s the power of the moneyed interests to shape the underlying rules of the market.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About Ricardo
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About RicardoThe TPP is not only – perhaps not even mostly – about freer trade, and thus who gains and who loses is very much dependent on the exact details of the agreement.
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare You
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare YouPaul Wolfowitz not only championed the Iraq War — he obsessively promoted a bizarre conspiracy theory.
- Dave Johnson | Campaign for America's Future | May 19, 2015We the People deserve to see the agreement before Congress essentially preapproves it by voting on fast track.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 19, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Eric Alterman | The Nation | May 18, 2015An interview with the New York City mayor as he launches a new “Progressive Agenda to Combat Inequality.”
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 18, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- William C. Anderson | Truthout | May 15, 2015It takes a special desperation to risk drowning – or any other kind of death – for a better life. In 2014, more than 3,000 migrants died. In 2015, that number is expected to exceed 30,000.
- John Kiriakou | OtherWords.org | May 15, 2015There's still time for the Obama administration to prosecute US human rights abusers.
- Laura Friedenbach | Every Voice | May 14, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…