Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments »
- Joshua Holland | October 22, 2014There's no reason to worry about Ebola -- but there are other pathogens lurking out there.
- Ari Berman | The Nation | October 22, 2014With the Supreme Court's latest ruling, Texans' civil liberties are once again under attack.
- October 22, 2014The New York Times reports that the subprime loan industry has gotten its way in a number of state legislatures.
- October 22, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Michael Winship | October 21, 2014The corporate giant is pouring money into a city council race in Richmond, California, site of one of the state's two largest oil refineries – both owned by Chevron.
- October 21, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 20, 2014"The greatest threat to public confidence in elections," Ginsburg concluded, would result from "enforcing a purposefully discriminatory law."