Washington continues to reward wealthy donors and Wall St but what about everyday Americans? Author and historian Steve Fraser has answers. See comments »
- Samantha Lachman | The Huffington Post | December 17, 2014"A populist who talks like Elizabeth Warren and really means it is a Democrat a conservative like me would consider voting for."
- December 17, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- David Graham Phillips | Cosmopolitan | December 16, 2014Read an excerpt from a 1906 Cosmopolitan exposé condemning rich donors who foot the bills for political parties and “manipulate the prosperity produced by all, so that it heaps up riches for the few.” Sound familiar?
- Tim McDonnell | Mother Jones | December 16, 2014There's a full year of difficult negotiations ahead.
- December 16, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...