Climate-Change Deniers in Charge?
Climate-Change Deniers in Charge?A Republican-controlled Senate could not only threaten the EPA, it could also reverse the environmental gains we've recently made.
Californians Get Free Electricity From Cap-and-Trade
Californians Get Free Electricity From Cap-and-TradeDire warnings about sky-high electricity bills haven't come true.
The Importance of Being Exceptional
The Importance of Being ExceptionalIn recent years, the phrase “American exceptionalism,” at once resonant and ambiguous, has stolen into popular usage in electoral politics with a profligacy that is hard to account for.
The Fight — and the Right — to Vote
The Fight — and the Right — to VoteTwo experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box.
- October 27, 2014Dire warnings about sky-high electricity bills haven't come true.
- Joshua Holland | October 27, 2014"You cannot understand what’s going on with Ferguson today without knowing this history."
- Jon Queally | Common Dreams | October 27, 2014In a live chat with viewers, Bill said that reaching out to fellow citizens and neighbors is an essential step in transforming our broken democracy.
- BillMoyers.com Staff | October 27, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Carimah Townes | ThinkProgress | October 26, 2014A woman filmed a now-viral video to challenge xenophobic attitudes in light of Ebola’s proliferation.
- Micah Sifry | The Nation | October 26, 2014Marshall Ganz seems to think my book blames technology alone for the Internet’s failure to democratize politics. That’s far from the case.
- October 26, 2014This week, Dana Stevens, of Slate's popular Culture Gabfest podcast, endorsed Bill's interview with Marilynne Robinson, extolling the "wisdom, truth and beauty" of what she had to say.