A Radical Agenda for Hillary Clinton
A Radical Agenda for Hillary ClintonThe US and the world really have entered a new, uncharted era that demands great transformations, not just incremental changes.
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory Practices
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory PracticesBanks reward front-line employees who steer customers toward risky loans and credit cards — and penalize those who do not, according to a new report.
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to Sue
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to SueConservative lobbying group ALEC writes pro-fossil fuel, climate-damaging “model legislation” for its members in Congress and state legislatures across the country to pass.
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!The creator of "All in The Family" and "The Jeffersons" calls on public television to protect Independent Lens and POV, two important documentary series.
- Michael Winship | February 27, 2015As Commissioner Wheeler explained, "This is the FCC using every tool in our toolbox to protect innovators and consumers."
- John Washington | Special to BillMoyers.com | February 26, 2015"I’m still regarded as contingent, less-valuable, dispensable," writes a University of Arizona adjunct professor who joined the nationwide action.
- John Light | February 26, 2015The whims of our partisan Congress have repeatedly derailed the world’s attempts to tackle climate change. It could happen again.
- Andrew Bossie | Maine Citizens for Clean Elections | February 26, 2015Maine's clean elections worked for several cycles before the Supreme Court got in the way. Now the citizens of Maine are fighting back.
- Rick Perlstein | In These Times | February 26, 2015Rahm Emanuel tried to cast his opponents as corrupt, but it's clear to Chicagoans that he's the one looking out for himself.
- February 26, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- John Nichols | The Nation | February 25, 2015Gov. Walker, who is busily preparing a 2016 Republican presidential run that highlights his anti-labor stance, is now all in on “Right to Work.”
- Robert Weissman | Public Citizen | February 25, 2015There is overwhelming popular support for an amendment that limits the power of the elite and returns democracy to the people.