Climate-Change Deniers in Charge?
Climate-Change Deniers in Charge?A Republican-controlled Senate could not only threaten the EPA, it could also reverse the environmental gains we've recently made.
Californians Get Free Electricity From Cap-and-Trade
Californians Get Free Electricity From Cap-and-TradeDire warnings about sky-high electricity bills haven't come true.
The Importance of Being Exceptional
The Importance of Being ExceptionalIn recent years, the phrase “American exceptionalism,” at once resonant and ambiguous, has stolen into popular usage in electoral politics with a profligacy that is hard to account for.
The Fight — and the Right — to Vote
The Fight — and the Right — to VoteTwo experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box.
- William Greider | The Nation | September 24, 2014The war whoops of the pundit class have helped propel the nation into yet another doomed military adventure in the Middle East, but their tone is changing.
- September 24, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Michael Copps | Common Cause | September 23, 2014Here’s the bottom line: we can’t solve any of the daunting challenges facing our country now without a guaranteed Open Internet.
- David Duhalde | Public Campaign | September 23, 2014The money keeps flowing - not only to politicians but also to efforts aimed at undermining climate science.
- September 23, 2014The new short, narrated by Morgan Freeman, premiered before world leaders on Tuesday at the UN climate change summit. Watch it here, along with an interview with the filmmakers.
- September 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...