Video: The CIA's Covert War Against Castro
Video: The CIA's Covert War Against CastroIn this 1977 documentary, Bill Moyers talks to Fidel Castro about communism, President Nixon and American policy towards Cuba.
Busted: The Internet Tax Hoax of 2014
Busted: The Internet Tax Hoax of 2014The tall tales of the phone and cable lobby keep crumbling down.
Fighting Police Violence Through Music
Fighting Police Violence Through MusicWho are the new Dylans, Public Enemys, Simones and De La Rochas of 2014?
Citigroup Will Be Broken Up
Citigroup Will Be Broken UpSpeaking at the Senate on Friday evening, Sen. Elizabeth Warren said the mega-bank should be broken "into pieces."
- Alan Pyke | Think Progress | November 14, 2014The workers are the latest to join the movement to demand a living wage and the right to form a union.
- Karin Kamp | November 14, 2014Former NY gubernatorial candidate Zephyr Teachout explains in two minutes why raising money for campaigns is bad for both politicians and citizens alike.
- November 14, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Susan Crawford | Backchannel Blog | November 13, 2014Obama recognizes that millions of Americans are up in arms about high speed internet access, and getting this issue right might shape his legacy.
- Bill McKibben | November 13, 2014The US and China climate deal might be historic but there's still a lot of work to do to save us from climate catastrophe.
- Inae Oh | Mother Jones | November 13, 2014The immense wealth growth of the top 10th of the top 1 percent is to blame for the rise of income inequality in America.