Capturing our Disappearing Glaciers
Capturing our Disappearing GlaciersPhotographer James Balog talks about Chasing Ice, which won the 2014 News and Documentary Emmy for Outstanding Nature Programming.
Top 10 Labor Day Songs
Top 10 Labor Day SongsIn honor of Labor Day, here’s a stab at the impossible task of naming the best songs ever written about working people.
Greed Dies Hard in a Poisoned Land
Greed Dies Hard in a Poisoned LandWe are killing ourselves with coal, with chemicals, with carelessness and with greed, writes William Rivers Pitt.
Hurricane Katrina and Bernie Sanders: From Neoliberal Disaster to 'Political Revolution'
Hurricane Katrina and Bernie Sanders: From Neoliberal Disaster to 'Political Revolution'There is only one presidential candidate who has consistently fought for the kinds of policies that New Orleans so desperately required prior to and during Katrina.
- Marty Kaplan | Jewish Journal | June 5, 2015The last best hope to stop Big Money’s rout of American democracy is a former trade group lobbyist who’s reluctant to stretch his spandex superhero suit too thin.
- Marge Baker | Special to Billmoyers.com | June 5, 2015It’s clear that the national political will for getting big money out of politics is there.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 5, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Dean Baker | OtherWords | June 4, 2015The hit parade of failed arguments should convince any fence sitters that this is a bad deal.
- June 4, 2015Doris Kearns Goodwin and Jeff Clements of Free Speech believe that overthrowing 'Citizens United' is worth the hard work of amending the Constitution.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 4, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Barbara Myers | TomDispatch | June 3, 2015Anthony Russo is not a household name, but he was the first to document the CIA's use of torture, five decades ago in Vietnam.
- Leo Gerard | United Steelworkers | June 3, 2015Trade agreements claim to protect labor, but when the government fails at enforcement, Americans end up in competition with child laborers, underpaid foreign workers and victims of human trafficking.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 3, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…