Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson talks to Bill about what the title character of her new book Lila, says about the state of democracy in America.
- September 24, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Michael Copps | Common Cause | September 23, 2014Here’s the bottom line: we can’t solve any of the daunting challenges facing our country now without a guaranteed Open Internet.
- David Duhalde | Public Campaign | September 23, 2014The money keeps flowing - not only to politicians but also to efforts aimed at undermining climate science.
- September 23, 2014The new short, narrated by Morgan Freeman, premiered before world leaders on Tuesday at the UN climate change summit. Watch it here, along with an interview with the filmmakers.
- September 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | September 22, 2014Bankruptcy was designed so people could start over. But these days, the only ones starting over are big corporations, wealthy moguls and Wall Street.