ALL POSTS BY Mark Fiore
- July 9, 2015This week's cartoon asks where is the outrage about gun violence in the United States that happens day in and day out?
- January 8, 2015A cartoonist writes that "free speech is clearly both a gift and a right, and a terror attack like this is a huge motivation to wield that speech more effectively and powerfully."
- November 6, 2014Even before the big loss for the Democrats, we had all lost.
- October 18, 2014What better way to eliminate the infinitesimal amount of voter fraud in the United States than by disenfranchising hundreds of thousands of people?
- May 14, 2014Cartoonist Mark Fiore skewers some of the myths the national Restaurant Association has manufactured over the years, especially that of well-paid, happy workers serving you each time you eat out.
- February 20, 2014Take a closer (animated) look at the American Petroleum Institute, the organization that has been lobbying its heart out to get Keystone XL approved.
- December 26, 2013With a million and a half people losing their unemployment benefits, there'll be tough times ahead for all you "moochers."
- November 7, 2013Every week, and sometimes every day, there is a new revelation about the shady practices of the NSA. Cartoonist Mark Fiore imagines a training program for American children.
- September 30, 2013Across the country, for-profit companies are engaged in a hostile takeover of our schools, roads, prisons, drinking water -- even government itself.