- Oskar Eustis | The Public Theater | July 31, 2014The artistic director of NYC's Public Theater notes that some Shakespeare plays become particularly popular when they reflect the America we live in.
- Andy Kroll | Mother Jones | July 31, 2014Internal records show how a Switzerland-based businessman oversaw millions in contributions to the tea party group.
- Morning Reads: Threatened by Climate Change, Refinery Wants Government Help; GOPers Don't Like FrancisJuly 31, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Elaine Weiss and Tawny Stottlemeier | July 30, 2014It's time for an anti-poverty contract that addresses minimum wages, paid sick leave, childcare, ending child hunger and ensuring that no one willing to work becomes destitute.
- Morning Reads: McDonald's Could be on the Hook for Wage Theft; Mother of Slain Boy Suing Border PatrolJuly 30, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- July 29, 2014Bill's interview with the president of the conservative American Enterprise Institute provoked responses from writers and activists on the left.
- Harvey J. Kaye | Campaign for America's Future | July 29, 2014For more than 200 years, American exceptionalism was the idea of liberals and progressives. It was an idea about what America could be, should be and, if we act on it, would be.
- July 29, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.
- July 28, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...