The implications of some of Barrett’s rulings are truly grave, and whether or not they slow down or derail her confirmation, they should get a full airing in the committee.
- May 19, 2017A moral world is one whose societies realize that none of us can manage alone without the help of those who believe that every life is as important as their own.
- November 13, 2013It’s rare for women’s health supporters to go on the offensive, but a group of Senate Democrats are saying enough is enough.
- January 25, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyJessica González-Rojas and Lynn Paltrow join Bill to look at the issues fueling today's reproductive rights debate.
- January 24, 2013Abortion rights activists talks to Bill about the how the modern debate over reproductive rights connects to other social justice issues.
- November 11, 1988 | Updated April 1, 2015 | A World of IdeasThe Harvard Law professor and author compares abortion and divorce policy in the United States and Europe.