The Con is an in-depth investigation into the 2008 financial crisis nine years in the making, Who did it, why it happened and how our country went from “of, for and by the people,” to “of, for and by the corporation.”
- October 6, 2017Alleged fraud put JPMorgan Chase hundreds of millions of dollars ahead; ordinary homeowners, not so much.
- October 6, 2014The Fed's role as fraud denier was fatal to America's ability to stop the mortgage fraud epidemic.
- October 3, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyA veteran bank regulator lays bare how Washington and Wall Street are joined in a culture of corruption.
- October 3, 2014In a recent trial, a jury in Sacramento was convinced that “executives intended to make fraudulent loans.”
- December 24, 2013A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ...