- June 3, 2020
During these trying days of social distancing, self-isolating and quarantines, days rife with fear and anxiety, my colleagues and I thought you might like some company. So each day we will be introducing you to poets we have met over the years. The only contagion they will expose you to is a measure of joy, reflection and meditation brought on by “the best words in the best order.” Enjoy. —Bill Moyers
- February 26, 2010Bill remembers and celebrates the poet Lucille Clifton.
- November 20, 1999They belong to different generations, come from different roots, live in different places. But both are poets writing about a world of living and dying.
- May 28, 1999A visit to the Dodge Poetry Festival, featuring readings by US Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky and other leading poets.
- May 28, 1999A visit to the Dodge Poetry Festival, featuring readings by U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky and other leading poets.
- March 22, 1995 | The Language of LifeIn this episode, Lucille Clifton and David Mura explore their cultural histories, , childhoods, race and life in America today.
- October 20, 1989Poets Robert Bly, Lucille Clifton and W.S. Merwin discuss their works.