When climate catastrophes strike in the United States, it is the nation’s Black people that are hit the hardest – while lacking the resources and social mobility to confront them.
- September 19, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyKelsey Juliana, an 18-year-old activist, is fighting climate change in the courts and walking across the country to spread the word on global warming.
- September 12, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyChristian and climate scientist Katharine Hayhoe talks to Bill about ending the gridlock between politics, science and faith.
- May 16, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn part two of his interview, scientist David Suzuki says there's still hope for the planet, despite the obstruction and greed of politicians and corporations.
- May 9, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyA geneticist who has made science exciting to millions of TV viewers warns that we’re burning up the planet, but there’s still a chance we can make it.
- April 25, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyTwo leaders of the climate change divestment campaign are urging institutions to break ties with the fossil fuel industry.
- February 7, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyEnvironmentalist Bill McKibben says it’s time for President Obama to stand up to oil companies and just say no.
- January 24, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyIn the conclusion of Bill's conversation with Neil deGrasse Tyson, the astrophysicist talks about why science literacy is critical to the future of our democracy, economy and standing in the world.
- April 19, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyBiologist, mother and activist Sandra Steingraber discusses her fight against fracking and toxins contaminating our air, water and food.
- January 4, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyClimate change communication expert Anthony Leiserowitz explains why climate change gets the silent treatment, and what we should do about it.