- January 14, 2021Democrats are talking themselves into trying to pass their entire agenda at once. There’s a far easier path.
- January 4, 2021A host of problems have hindered our national response in inexcusable ways.
- December 29, 2020The debate over loan forgiveness is raging between parties and within them.
- December 24, 2020Plus, Pfizer and the government make a deal.
- December 21, 2020The unemployment provisions start to fade in mid-March and are gone by April. If things work out and we start rolling out the vaccine widely in spring, this will have been a successful effort.
- December 21, 2020
We are concerned about what lies ahead as the other 300-plus million Americans line up for shots. Given what we’ve seen so far in the pandemic response, it’s not unreasonable to fear that the vaccination process will be just as badly managed and corruption-tainted as the distribution of supplies, testing, and treatments.