- January 15, 2021New pandemic loan data reveals just how badly the program was mismanaged
- January 14, 2021Democrats are talking themselves into trying to pass their entire agenda at once. There’s a far easier path.
- December 27, 2020
On December 21, Congress passed the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021, a $2.3 trillion bill that pulled together a number of different pieces of legislation, including a $900 billion coronavirus relief bill and a $1.4 trillion appropriations bill (which included 12 separate annual appropriations bills). Today’s news is that Trump is refusing to sign the bill into law.
- December 24, 2020Plus, Pfizer and the government make a deal.
- December 22, 2020The ridiculous hurdles one must go through to survive.
- December 21, 2020The unemployment provisions start to fade in mid-March and are gone by April. If things work out and we start rolling out the vaccine widely in spring, this will have been a successful effort.
- December 17, 2020And how McConnell suddenly needs a bill to save his Senate majority.