- March 14, 2020
It is time, fellow Americans, to remember the warning of the great journalist Edward R. Murrow: “A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” Let us together become the coalition of generations that closes the gates to the wolves ready to devour our freedoms.
- February 4, 2020How Far Can the Constitution Bend?
- August 28, 2017Reaction to Donald Trump’s pardon of the controversial ex-sheriff from Arizona has been swift and severe, with some calling for the president’s impeachment.
- August 3, 2017But the group continues to pursue a highly partisan, highly political agenda to rewrite the Constitution adding a fiscal austerity amendment to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.
- June 9, 2017Donald Trump and Alan Dershowitz share a penchant for praising their own indispensability.
- June 8, 2017Hundreds of people commented on Bernard Weisberger's widely shared article on the dangers Donald Trump poses to press freedom.