- November 9, 2019And not just on digital platforms but on your regular local station
- November 7, 2019
The House of Representatives has announced thatwill begin on Wednesday, November 13. We believe that for the sake of the nation, public television should not only broadcast the public hearings in the impeachment inquiry live as they happen but repeat them in primetime so that Americans who work during the day have a chance to watch and judge for themselves Donald Trump’s guilt or innocence.
- December 7, 2017Policy riders buried in tax and spending bills would let in more political money, less light.
- October 31, 2017In Part 1 of a two-part interview, former Reagan economic adviser Bruce Bartlett says Trump is lying about tax reform: it will benefit the super rich and hurt everyone else.
- October 19, 2017Now they’re pushing an ingenious new dodge that would allow them to pay even less.
- September 20, 2017Here are five things to know about the latest GOP bill.