Biden is moving his agenda forward quickly. He has signed at least 33 executive actions that direct the members of the executive branch on how they should implement laws.
- January 12, 2021Also, the one tax trick that saved local budgets.
- December 21, 2020The unemployment provisions start to fade in mid-March and are gone by April. If things work out and we start rolling out the vaccine widely in spring, this will have been a successful effort.
- December 18, 2020A few final issues include who gets checks, and whether to retire the money cannon.
- December 15, 2020The writing was on the wall for this result in March.
- November 24, 2020Reduced demand and lack of stimulus may harm the overall economy, but some are already there.