- June 30, 2020The American public helped finance the development of remdesivir — and will now be charged $3,000 for a treatment that experts say costs less than $10 to produce.
- June 26, 2020
June 25, 2020 Just before midnight tonight, the Department of Justice filed a brief asking the Supreme Court to invalidate the Affordable Care Act — also known as Obamacare — the health care law that has enabled millions of Americans to get health insurance. In addition to making healthcare affordable, the law prohibits discrimination because of pre-existing conditions and allows young people to stay on their parents’ health insurance policies until they are 26. In 2020, about ...
- June 21, 2020And an inexplicable call for stopping COVID-19 testing
- April 1, 2020The CARES Act. Bill Moyers talks with Neal Barofsky, former TARP investigator general, about how he would safeguard the two trillion dollar government program to rescue an economy crippled from the coronavirus. “There’s going to be scandal…there’s going to be fraud.”
- February 4, 2020This week: Impeachment and the Constitution. Lawyer Steven Harper has been following the Russian-Trump story from the very beginning, since before the election. He talks with Bill about what’s next.
- November 9, 2019And not just on digital platforms but on your regular local station