Moyers in Conversation
In these special 30-minute programs, Bill Moyers is joined by guests from the humanities and faith communities to explore the background and aftermath of the terrorist attacks on New York City and Washington, DC. Guests include: Andrew Delbanco and Dr. James Forbes; Dr. Ian Miller and Dr. Jane Rosenthal; Robert Jay Lifton; Dr. Farid Esack and Tamim Ansary; Diana Eck and Dr. Manuel Trujillo; Bill T. Jones and Julie Taymor. (2001)
- September 12, 2001 | Moyers in Conversation36 hours after the attacks on New York and Washington D.C., Bill Moyers talks with Andrew Delbanco and Dr. James Forbes.
- September 13, 2001 | Moyers in ConversationBill Moyers speaks with Columbia University psychologist Dr. Ian Miller and Dr. Jane Rosenthal, a psychiatrist at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
- September 17, 2001 | Moyers in ConversationIn the wake of the September 11th attacks, Bill Moyers speaks with Robert Jay Lifton, psychologist, author and professor at Harvard and CUNY.
- September 18, 2001 | Moyers in ConversationBill Moyers speaks with Dr. Farid Esack, a South African Muslim theologian and academic and Tamim Ansary, an Afghani-American writer from San Francisco about the tragedies of September 11th.
- September 19, 2001 | Moyers in ConversationIn the wake of 9/11, Bill Moyers talks with Diana Eck, professor of comparative religion at Harvard, and Dr. Manuel Trujillo, Director of Psychiatry at Bellevue Hospital.
- September 20, 2001 | Moyers in ConversationBill Moyers discusses the events of September 11th with choreographer Bill T. Jones and Broadway producer Julie Taymor.