ALL POSTS BY Steven Harper
- April 9, 2018The president's son-in-law is the Trump era's Forrest Gump.
- April 2, 2018Former national security advisor Michael Flynn has pled guilty to lying to the FBI and is likely cooperating with Robert Mueller's investigation. Here's a look at everything we know about Flynn's ties to Russia.
- December 18, 2017The vice presidential edition of our Trump-Russia timeline.
- December 7, 2017The media focus on Trump’s tweet has obscured the key facts underlying Flynn’s guilty plea.
- November 21, 2017"Everything the Trump campaign told you about the connections between Trump and Russia was a lie."
- October 23, 2017Firing James Comey wasn't the only thing Trump did that could bring about an obstruction of justice charge.
- September 19, 2017Some of his worst outbursts are connected to his biggest problem: Russia.
- August 22, 2017Repealing the Magnitsky Act has become one of Putin’s top foreign policy objectives. Why? Money. Steven Harper digs in.