ALL POSTS BY Sarah Jaffe
- July 27, 2017The move to throw more than 20 million people off health care is far from complete, and veteran and novice activists alike are fighting it in every way they can.
- July 19, 2017Sen. Shelley Moore Capito is one of several GOP senators to take on her party and oppose the health care bill this week. One of her constituents explains what she faced at home.
- July 18, 2017Housing Works activist Jaron Benjamin was one of the 80 people arrested on Capitol Hill last week. And he's there again today. He explains why he believes people need to keep speaking out.
- July 7, 2017Americans with disabilities fear the proposed cuts to Medicaid will force them into institutions, lead them to poverty, make them sick and worse.
- June 20, 2017Black activists held events in 40 cities on June 19, a day that celebrates the end of slavery.