ALL POSTS BY BillMoyers.com Staff
- September 28, 2015The senator spoke at the Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the US Senate last night about what Martin Luther King, Jr. called "the inseparable twin of racial injustice" -- economic injustice.
- September 22, 2015In this clip from a speech he made over the weekend in New York City, Chomsky breaks down the extremist base of the Republican party after decades of moving further and further to the right.
- July 9, 2015We want you to know in advance that starting July 15, BillMoyers.com will no longer be taking comments on new posts. It’s a painful decision for us but necessary at this time.
- April 9, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- April 7, 2015The creator of "All in The Family" and "The Jeffersons" calls on public television to protect Independent Lens and POV, two important documentary series.
- March 24, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- March 17, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- March 5, 2015The legal scholar spoke at New York's Union Theological Seminary and encouraged people "to explore the meaning of race and justice at a particularly critical moment in our nation's history."
- March 2, 2015Laura Poitras' acclaimed Edward Snowden documentary is streaming right now.