- God and Politics in the Holy Land, Suing Our Way to a Multi-Racial Democracy, and the Iraqi ConstitutionFebruary 20, 2004A look at the influence of Christian Zionists on Middle East policy, a civil rights attorney winning big cases in the name of equality, and an uncertain future for a rebuilding Iraqi government.
- August 22, 2003 | NOW
This episode of NOW reported on an attack on the UN headquarters in Iraq and what it might mean for the rebuilding of Iraq. Next up, a trend in local cable systems becoming part of big media conglomerates caused many to worry that cable companies were no longer interested in addressing the needs of local communities. At the time, community access to media provided millions of Americans with educational opportunity, access to local government, and ...
- February 28, 2003 | NOWBill talks with journalist Nat Hentoff about the loss of civil liberties in the war on terror and recounts the Gulf War with former State Department official Joseph Wilson.
- February 7, 2003 | NOWThis episode of NOW investigates what the Patriot Act does to the balance of security and liberty, and analyzes the threat of smallpox as a bio-weapon.
- September 13, 2002 | NOWJust how far do we go in striking a balance between liberty and security?
- April 12, 2002 | NOWNOW looks at the increasing gap between CEO and worker take-home pay, and how our astonishing diversity may be the greatest challenge facing law enforcement in our big cities.
- March 22, 1995 | The Language of LifeIn this episode, Lucille Clifton and David Mura explore their cultural histories, , childhoods, race and life in America today.