- April 23, 2016The top journalists covering the elections are out of touch. No wonder they're missing this year's big stories.
- April 7, 2016Bill's friend and former colleague, Ervin Duggan, calls the book "serious, searingly witty, passionate, thoughtful and fiendishly well-written."
- March 7, 2016Why isn’t anyone talking about it?
- December 8, 2015
As the saying goes, they (the 1 percent at the top) only call it class warfare when the rest of us (the 99 percent) are fighting back. Since the economic meltdown of 2008’s Great Recession and the Occupy movement of protest and action, the specter of vast, ever-expanding income inequality across the planet has been countered by a growing awareness among the rest of us of the gravity of the problem, its disastrous implications for ...
- November 6, 2015Making it affordable to live in the famously unequal Santa Clara County is much easier said than done.
- November 5, 2015Here in New York, the exploding prices in a downtown neighborhood are further proof of the income inequality that plagues American cities.