EXPLORE Money & Politics
- April 7, 2015In addition to direct influencing attempts, Comcast is relying on an army of outside organizations, trade organizations, community groups and individuals to speak positively about the merger.
- April 3, 2015The rise of the Democrats’ “Warren wing” is a serious threat to the financial industry’s interests.
- March 27, 2015The vast majority of the tournament games are being played by teams from public universities in states whose governments are hostile to public universities.
- March 26, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- March 25, 2015About half of all American households owned at least one gun in the 1970s. In 2014, only 31 percent had a firearm.
- March 25, 2015Based on developments in our post-9/11 world, we could be watching the birth of a new American political system and way of governing for which, as yet, we have no name.
- March 24, 2015Lawmakers in nine states have put forth proposals to shed more light on the unknown interests influencing local elections.
- March 23, 2015Netanyahu has learned some lessons from American politics that are far uglier and more brutish than polling techniques and media training.
- March 20, 2015The EPA was created by Richard Nixon. Now the watchdog agency has no teeth, and we need Republicans to step up and support it.