- February 8, 2008 | Bill Moyers JournalMoyers discusses a documentary that explores America's debate over torture, and Kathleen Hall Jamieson returns to looks at the issues underlying the 2008 horse race.
- September 7, 2007 | Bill Moyers JournalBill Moyers interviews Anthony Romero and Mickey Edwards about legislation expanding the government’s domestic surveillance program.
- December 12, 2006Bill Moyers delivered these remarks in New York City on December 12, 2006 to the New Democracy Project.
- December 17, 2004 | NOWIn Bill Moyers' last episode, conservative leader Richard Viguerie discusses propaganda, and ACLU director Anthony Romero talks about the balance between civil liberties and national security.
- February 27, 2004 | NOWIn an increasingly security-conscious America, is the government taking aim at our civil liberties? And unlikely allies in the fight to protect a California community.
- God and Politics in the Holy Land, Suing Our Way to a Multi-Racial Democracy, and the Iraqi ConstitutionFebruary 20, 2004 | NOWA look at the influence of Christian Zionists on Middle East policy, a civil rights attorney winning big cases in the name of equality, and an uncertain future for a rebuilding Iraqi government.
- August 22, 2003 | NOW
This episode of NOW reported on an attack on the UN headquarters in Iraq and what it might mean for the rebuilding of Iraq. Next up, a trend in local cable systems becoming part of big media conglomerates caused many … Continue reading
- February 28, 2003 | NOWBill talks with journalist Nat Hentoff about the loss of civil liberties in the war on terror and recounts the Gulf War with former State Department official Joseph Wilson.