EXPLORE Health & Science
- March 20, 2015The EPA was created by Richard Nixon. Now the watchdog agency has no teeth, and we need Republicans to step up and support it.
- March 12, 2015If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the plaintiffs in 'King v. Burwell,' nowhere will the effect be more stark than along the 400-mile border between two states, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- February 24, 2015On the Gulf Coast, activists are working to unite communities to protect their environments.
- February 12, 2015The current “not my child” anti-vax mindset of some parents couldn’t be further from the national effort of coming together to fight diseases in the mid-20th century.
- February 12, 2015Republicans' Patient CARE Act would eliminate parts of the law that protect Americans from insurance companies.