Martín Espada reads "Blessed Be The Truth-Tellers," inspired by Jack Agüeros, a truth-telling Puerto Rican poet, fiction writer, playwright, community organizer, translator, and the first writer Espada ever met.
- February 26, 2013
- February 15, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyExploring the virus of money in our politics, and how we need to combat it.
- February 15, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyPoet Martín Espada talks about the sacrifices artists sometimes need to make, and what drives him to both poetry and activism.
- February 8, 2013Browse selected books by Moyers & Company guests, and let us know which ones moved and inspired you.
- January 18, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyLarry Cohen, president of the Communications Workers of America, joins Bill to make the case for common-sense reform that would bring the Senate back to serving democracy.
- January 18, 2013 | Moyers & CompanyPoet Martín Espada joins Bill to read from his work and talk about how poets "reach out and put our hands on the intangible."
- January 17, 2013Selected excerpts from his third autobiography about Lincoln, the Emancipation Proclamation and Lincoln's second inauguration
- January 17, 2013Espada reads the poem he wrote to honor his good friend, historian and activist Howard Zinn.
- January 11, 2013Bill asked what books you'd recommend Obama read as he embarks on his second term. View a list of the top suggestions.