The author and legal scholar says the infamous statement played into existing racial biases. Continue reading
- February 27, 2014 | Blog
- September 24, 2013 | BlogHere are some of the articles we're reading at Moyers and Company HQ...
- October 21, 2012 | Blog
Here’s a twist: in the second presidential debate, one candidate used the word “poverty” without saying anything about poverty; the other didn’t use the word at all but managed to speak a fair amount about it. Continue reading
- October 3, 2012 | BlogA New York Times interactive looks at the candidates' gestures and the message they might convey to audiences.
- September 28, 2012 | BlogA look at the past week in super PAC spending. New information shows that, for the first time, liberal super PACs outraised their conservative counterparts.
- September 21, 2012 | BlogMore on Romney's '47 Percent' video, President Obama's Jay-Z / Beyoncé fundraiser and much more in this week's roundup from Mother Jones.
- September 14, 2012 | BlogA look at the week that was in the world of political dark money, from Mother Jones fellow Gavin Aronsen.