- December 7, 2015
“The tug of war between reason and faith is the undercurrent of our society in what some see as a fundamentalist era," Bill Moyers has said. “It's an ancient conflict, a long-running argument, but with all the fear, violence, and intolerance that grip our times, we have to come to terms with the fact that it must be reason and faith, not reason versus faith. Otherwise, we would tear our society apart." This is a ...
- May 26, 2015Ireland, a predominantly Catholic country, made a historic decision on Friday to be the first country in the world to legalize same-sex marriage via popular vote.
- April 30, 2015Sister Simone Campbell and an interfaith coalition are working toward a federal budget that will better reflect shared values of fairness and compassion.
- January 8, 2015If the horrific murders at the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo was a strategic strike, then the French public must resist playing into the hands of the terrorists.
- December 25, 2014See a roundup of Bill's top 10 discussions this year on BillMoyers.com.
- September 18, 2014On Tuesday, hundreds of citizens turned out for the first public hearing on the controversial social science materials now under review as part of the state’s contentious once-in-a-decade textbook adoption process.
- August 7, 2014Forty years after the Supreme Court decided Roe v. Wade, one state may be on the verge of losing its only abortion provider.
- Morning Reads: Journos Witness Four Kids Killed in Israeli Strike; Koch Brothers' High School Program ExposedJuly 17, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading this morning at Moyers & Company HQ.