Bill asks Naomi Klein why she calls herself a radical and what it was in her background that made her into one.
- November 16, 2012
- October 24, 2012Kathleen Hall Jamieson and Marty Kaplan disagree on Twitter's relevance during the presidential debates and in modern political discourse.
- October 12, 2012The acclaimed nature photographer talks about the lack of dialogue on climate change coming out of the presidential campaigns.
- October 12, 2012In this Moyers Moment from 1999, Justices Stephen Breyer and Anthony Kennedy explain the impact of judicial campaign contributions on our court system.
- October 5, 2012Univision's Jorge Ramos and María Elena Salinas talk about how the national conversation on immigration reform changed after September 11.
- September 11, 2012The veteran bank regulator describes how fraud and deceit caused the country's economic meltdown, which got its start four years ago this week.
- September 7, 2012Senator Bernie Sanders, a self-described Scandinavian-style socialist, says the president's record proves he's not one.
- August 31, 2012Watch classic clips from Bill's past reporting on the influence of conservative Christians in American Politics
- July 31, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyRepresentatives from the Brennan Center for Justice rebut claims that getting voter ID is easy and "free" for anyone who needs it.