- December 6, 2015
Whatever bipartisanship that once existed between the Democratic and Republican parties has, for now at least, all but vanished – the victim of extremist rhetoric from the right and a gerrymandering of representation that has created few places where there’s … Continue reading
- February 25, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyHave America’s liberals hoisted the white flag of surrender? A provocative conversation with political observer Adolph Reed Jr. Share your thoughts.
- January 22, 2013In this Moyers Moment from 2012, the social psychologist describes the general moral leanings of liberals and conservatives.
- January 10, 2013If an asteroid were headed for Earth, we'd all band together and figure out how to stop it, just like in the movies, right?
- September 7, 2012Senator Bernie Sanders, a self-described Scandinavian-style socialist, says the president's record proves he's not one.
- June 1, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyBill talks with social psychologist Jonathan Haidt about the moral underpinnings of our contentious culture.
- May 29, 2012See how the provocative moral psychologist answered viewer questions about the moral differences between liberals and conservatives.
- April 20, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyWriter Eric Alterman argues that liberals have overpromised, underperformed, and need to regain their "fighting spirit".
- April 20, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyTwo popular political writers share how American liberalism and Christianity have gone off the rails -- and the implications for American democracy.