- February 17, 2017This week's installment in our series in which we regularly point you to some of the best investigative reporting you might otherwise miss.
- November 25, 2015The new movie on the Boston Globe's exposé of pedophilia in the Catholic Church shows why good journalism is essential in our times.
- August 5, 2015
As Bill Moyers often has said, "News is what people want to keep hidden. Everything else is publicity." Throughout his journalism career, Bill and his team have investigated how all too often our government has tried to conceal its most dubious and even illegal actions behind an obfuscating fogbank of bureaucracy, diversion, prevarication and secrecy. Whatever you think our officials are doing, they’re usually doing something worse. From the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961 ...
- May 9, 2013The Nation's Lee Fang looks at how former K and Wall Street denizens are rewarded with six-figure bonuses when they land a job in Congress.
- January 9, 2009 | Bill Moyers JournalThe award-winning journalist exposes hidden earmarks worth billions. Plus, Bill Moyers reflects on violence in the Middle East.
- February 7, 2003 | NOWThis episode of NOW investigates what the Patriot Act does to the balance of security and liberty, and analyzes the threat of smallpox as a bio-weapon.