- July 7, 2016How far will fossil fuel industry-funded elected officials go to protect one of the biggest carbon polluters in the world?
- February 18, 2016Back in 1962, the fossil fuels giant was bragging about its ability to heat up the Arctic.
- December 8, 2015
Despite the denials of naysayers convinced somehow that human-generated climate change does not exist, evidence of global warming, melting icecaps, rising seas, severe weather and ravishing drought mounts on a daily basis. Over the years, Bill Moyers has spoken with scientists, skeptics, evangelists and activists on the reality of a planet plagued by a dangerous and possibly fatal fever that can only be relieved by reducing our consumption of fossil fuels, seeking alternative energies and ...
- November 30, 2015Sunday was far and away the biggest day of climate action the planet has ever seen.
- October 29, 2015Journalist Laura Flanders speaks with Avi Lewis about his new film, "This Changes Everything," on how the climate movement is an opportunity to reinvent the global economy.
- April 17, 2015Four reasons why the transition from fossil fuels to a green energy era is gaining traction.
- November 28, 2014It is bad enough that the commodities markets are filled with bad actors. But to allow banks to participate in — and dominate — this brutal and opaque marketplace is costly to the public and dangerous.