- May 31, 2017Appointing a special counsel to investigate the Russia mess doesn't let the deputy attorney general off the hook after giving Trump cover to fire James Comey.
- August 5, 2015
As Bill Moyers often has said, "News is what people want to keep hidden. Everything else is publicity." Throughout his journalism career, Bill and his team have investigated how all too often our government has tried to conceal its most dubious and even illegal actions behind an obfuscating fogbank of bureaucracy, diversion, prevarication and secrecy. Whatever you think our officials are doing, they’re usually doing something worse. From the Bay of Pigs invasion in 1961 ...
- February 23, 2015Aaron Schock's spending habits say everything about how money is raised and squandered in Washington.
- July 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- May 10, 2013The buying and selling of "political intelligence" is a growing industry that some say should be regulated like lobbying.
- March 24, 2012Does the recently-passed STOCK Act go far enough? Plus, House members using their positions for family benefit.