- March 30, 2017In rural communities and small cities across the bellwether state, local politicians are trying to rebuild the party from the ground up.
- October 26, 2014Marshall Ganz seems to think my book blames technology alone for the Internet’s failure to democratize politics. That’s far from the case.
- July 2, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyTwo successful community organizers join forces to improve the lives of working Americans and make corporations pay their fair share in taxes.
- July 2, 2014 | Moyers & CompanyThe writer and commentator says groups across the country are stepping up the fight for economic, political and social justice.
- May 8, 2013 | Group Think
Public narrative is central to movement building, organizing and advocacy. It's an articulation of the challenge, of the sources of hope, and of a pathway to action required to realize that hope; a response to those three questions posed by first century Jerusalem scholar, Rabbi Hillel: If I am not of myself, who will be for me? If I am for myself alone, what am I? If not now, when? A story of self, a ...
- January 13, 2012Bill Moyers interviews two Occupy Wall Street organizers who share insight into the movement and what it hopes to accomplish.
- May 1, 2009A closer look at a community organizer fighting to keep working people in their homes.