Ten years after George Bush’s tax cut on dividends, Bruce Bartlett says even conservative economists can’t defend it, including the one who pushed it through. Continue reading
- May 21, 2013 | Blog
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe former Reagan and Bush administration staffer and author of Reaganomics: Supply-Side Economics in Action says Republicans need to bend on tax increases.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe author writes the fiscal cliff is a unique opportunity to solve three of the most pressing problems facing our country.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe CBPP economist wants to extend earned income and child tax credits, as well as the Bush-era tax credits.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkKramer, a senior research analyst at the National Priorities Project, hopes that politicians take use the financial cliff as an imperative to do some long-term budgetary planning.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkGhilarducci wants presidential leadership — and congressional action — to spur jobs and growth.
- November 15, 2012 | BlogFollow Newly Frugal Guy's plan for fighting the deficit to guarantee a newly frugal bipartisan future for all!
- November 8, 2012 | Group ThinkThe president of Rebuild the Dream describes a new coalition he sees forming within the Democratic Party.
- September 24, 2004 | NOW
A look at the secretive process by which party handlers ensure presidential debates are void of real discussion of the issues, and the effect of the Bush tax cuts on our mounting national deficit. Continue reading