Ten years after George Bush’s tax cut on dividends, Bruce Bartlett says even conservative economists can’t defend it, including the one who pushed it through. Continue reading
- May 21, 2013 | Blog
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe former Reagan and Bush administration staffer and author of Reaganomics: Supply-Side Economics in Action says Republicans need to bend on tax increases.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe author writes the fiscal cliff is a unique opportunity to solve three of the most pressing problems facing our country.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkThe CBPP economist wants to extend earned income and child tax credits, as well as the Bush-era tax credits.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkKramer, a senior research analyst at the National Priorities Project, hopes that politicians take use the financial cliff as an imperative to do some long-term budgetary planning.
- November 16, 2012 | Group ThinkGhilarducci wants presidential leadership — and congressional action — to spur jobs and growth.
- November 15, 2012 | BlogFollow Newly Frugal Guy's plan for fighting the deficit to guarantee a newly frugal bipartisan future for all!
- November 8, 2012 | Group ThinkThe president of Rebuild the Dream describes a new coalition he sees forming within the Democratic Party.