The Moyers & Company podcast features Bill Moyers in conversation with writers, academics, activists and other big thinkers about the issues of vital concern to our democracy, such as economic and social justice, climate change, voting rights, and a free … Continue reading
- May 10, 2016
- April 15, 2016In his first 2016 podcast, Bill Moyers sits down with author Rick Shenkman to talk about the brain of the American voter, and what is firing its synapses during this extraordinary primary season.
- February 9, 2016
This post first appeared at Mother Jones. Hillary Clinton has received a lot of campaign money from the financial industry over the years, and after she left the State Department she gave several lucrative speeches to Goldman Sachs and other big banks. As Michael Hirsh puts it, this has given her a reputation for being “more than a little cozy” with Wall Street. But is she? Continue reading
- May 27, 2015In a new speech, Bill Moyers chronicles the struggle of today's journalists to report the truth despite dwindling resources and the opposition of the powerful.
- January 14, 2015In an online live chat, Bill talks about what everyday people need to do to fight against the powers that be, the historical inaccuracies in the film 'Selma' and much more.
- January 7, 2015 | Updated September 21, 2015Bill answered your questions about Selma, President Johnson, activism, Citizens United, and much more.
- October 27, 2014In a live chat with viewers, Bill said that reaching out to fellow citizens and neighbors is an essential step in transforming our broken democracy.
- October 26, 2014This week, Dana Stevens, of Slate's popular Culture Gabfest podcast, endorsed Bill's interview with Marilynne Robinson, extolling the "wisdom, truth and beauty" of what she had to say.
- October 21, 2014Many of you joined Bill Thursday afternoon for an online chat in which he answered questions about activism, remaining positive, his interviewing process and much more.