- October 30, 2017Bill Moyers talks to historian Rick Perlstein about Trump’s conquest of the GOP.
- August 7, 2017Bill Moyers talks to Steven Harper, author of our new interactive feature, about what he's learned researching the connections between Trump, his team and Russia going back nearly four decades.
- February 8, 2017
Well, I certainly got that one wrong. Based on news reports, and after two phone calls to check them out, on Tuesday I wrote a column saluting Jake Tapper and CNN for saying, “No!” to Kellyanne Conway when the White House offered her up as a guest for Tapper’s Sunday program.
- January 31, 2017President Trump's choice to lead the Environmental Protection Agency might put it on the endangered species list.
- November 5, 2016What smells more — the politics or the pigs?
- October 4, 2016We discover only now that the Donald was unhappy with our reporting in 2013 on his bulldozing of a Scottish seascape long accessible to everyone into a golf course for the privileged few. How did we find out?
- September 12, 2016Bill Moyers writes that "we, the people" must fight for the soul and survival of American democracy.
- July 8, 2016The transcript of Bill Moyers June