- November 5, 2016What smells more — the politics or the pigs?
- October 4, 2016We discover only now that the Donald was unhappy with our reporting in 2013 on his bulldozing of a Scottish seascape long accessible to everyone into a golf course for the privileged few. How did we find out?
- September 12, 2016Bill Moyers writes that "we, the people" must fight for the soul and survival of American democracy.
- July 8, 2016The transcript of Bill Moyers June
- May 10, 2016
The Moyers & Company podcast features Bill Moyers in conversation with writers, academics, activists and other big thinkers about the issues of vital concern to our democracy, such as economic and social justice, climate change, voting rights, and a free … Continue reading
- April 15, 2016In his first 2016 podcast, Bill Moyers sits down with author Rick Shenkman to talk about the brain of the American voter, and what is firing its synapses during this extraordinary primary season.
- February 9, 2016
This post first appeared at Mother Jones. Hillary Clinton has received a lot of campaign money from the financial industry over the years, and after she left the State Department she gave several lucrative speeches to Goldman Sachs and other big banks. As Michael Hirsh puts it, this has given her a reputation for being “more than a little cozy” with Wall Street. But is she? Continue reading
- May 27, 2015In a new speech, Bill Moyers chronicles the struggle of today's journalists to report the truth despite dwindling resources and the opposition of the powerful.
- January 14, 2015In an online live chat, Bill talks about what everyday people need to do to fight against the powers that be, the historical inaccuracies in the film 'Selma' and much more.