After the broadcast interview ended, the Senator talked about the warning Larry Summers gave her while she was “causing trouble” in Washington. Continue reading
- September 5, 2014 | Money & Politics
- March 22, 2013 | Moyers & Company
Bill takes a close look at avarice, banks, and capitalism — the ABCs of economic inequality — with insight from Sheila Bair and Richard Wolff. Continue reading
- November 15, 2012Take a look at what Occupy Wall Street (and other Occupiers) has been up to since the NYPD forced them from Zuccotti Park one year ago.
- March 30, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyEngage corporations by attending a shareholder meeting
- March 6, 2012 | On Democracy
Political and financial leaders are doing everything they can to keep crucial truths — and their own responsibilities — buried. Continue reading
- March 4, 2012 | BlogJust a few months after public outrage forced Bank of America to drop a planned $5 fee for debit cards, the financial institution is at it again.