The senator may not be running for president, but, as George Zornick noted this week in The Nation the speech she gave last Wednesday would likely be her agenda if she was. Continue reading
- April 18, 2015 | Perspectives
- November 25, 2014
Senators “lambasted” William Dudley for his responses to questions about the Fed’s independence. Continue reading
- September 5, 2014 | Money & Politics
After the broadcast interview ended, the Senator talked about the warning Larry Summers gave her while she was “causing trouble” in Washington. Continue reading
- September 5, 2014 | Moyers & Company
The Massachusetts senator talks to Bill about taking on the entrenched political and Wall Street interests that have rigged the game against the rest of us. Continue reading
- September 3, 2014 | Moyers & Company
- August 28, 2014
Last week, the bank agreed to a record-setting $16.65 billion settlement for selling toxic mortgage securities during the housing boom. The deal includes $30 million for legal aid programs, but it’s not enough.
- June 18, 2014Thanks to the efforts of people like Anat Admati and Sheila Bair, there is some good news in the area of financial reform, focused on greater equity in the financial system.