The Moyers & Company podcast features Bill Moyers in conversation with writers, academics, activists and other big thinkers about the issues of vital concern to our democracy, such as economic and social justice, climate change, voting rights, and a free and independent press. Subscribe today to Bill's podcast at iTunes or another podcatcher service.
- May 10, 2016
- May 2, 2016In part two of Bill's interview with the Princeton professor, he explains why he believes the Democratic Party should be "challenged to its core" by black voters this November.
- April 28, 2016Bill speaks with the scholar and Princeton professor about the tremendous racial inequalities that remain as the final term of America's first black president draws to a close.
- April 20, 2016Bill sits down with former Bush administration lawyer Richard Painter to discuss why conservatives should care about the influence of money in politics — and how they can fight to get it out.
- April 15, 2016In his first 2016 podcast, Bill Moyers sits down with author Rick Shenkman to talk about the brain of the American voter, and what is firing its synapses during this extraordinary primary season.
- June 1, 2007Bill reflects on a historical conversation between President Lyndon Johnson and his National Security Advisor.