- November 11, 2016"A democracy movement is the only way to address the very real wrongs that are happening," says the author of Diet for a Small Planet.
- June 13, 2016A new book offers some pointers on taking the Vermont senator's revolution to the local level.
- December 8, 2015
More than anything, what keeps the vision of democracy and peace alive in the world is the unceasing work of individuals of principle who have dedicated their lives and careers toward addressing the needs of others and bringing those needs and other important issues to the attention of the public and our representatives. Here you’ll meet some of those women and men who organize, motivate and lead the rest of us to action, often at ...
- August 25, 2015The People’s Climate Movement is organizing to mobilize people from all walks of life for a National Day of Action on October 14.
- August 13, 2015Major producers continue to pump out record levels of crude and world demand remains essentially flat. Could we, in fact, be witnessing a fundamental shift in the energy industry?
- July 23, 2015For those who never get the chance to speak about their lived experiences in public, protest is the only opportunity to make their voices heard.