Explore Related Content
- April 18, 2012 | BlogIn a speech in front of TV executives, FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski criticized broadcasters for not wanting to make political ad buyer data available online.
- April 5, 2012 | BlogThe super rich are buying influence through very large super PAC donations.
- March 30, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyDemand local TV stations reject misleading campaign ads
- March 30, 2012 | Moyers & CompanyOverturn Citizens United with a constitutional amendment
- March 26, 2012 | BillBoardIn exchange for free use of the public airwaves, local TV stations are required to serve their communities.
- March 21, 2012 | BillBoardBill Moyers shares an idea: Go to your local station, ask for the data and start posting it online yourself.