Learn 12 deceptive techniques used in campaign ads and watch them in action. Continue reading
Explore Related Content
- May 11, 2012
- May 11, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Kathleen Hall Jamieson takes a closer look at the role misinformation will play in the Obama vs. Romney TV ad slugfest. Continue reading
- May 4, 2012 | BlogA roundup of must-read stories from our friends at Mother Jones.
- May 3, 2012 | BlogThe geographic breakdown of campaign contributions correlates to the home states of the rich donors pouring money into super PACs.
- May 1, 2012 | BlogRepublican super PACs spent over half of their advertising budgets on deceptive ads in the presidential primary, says a new study.
- April 27, 2012 | Blog
The “victory” for political advertising transparency has some significant limitations. Continue reading
- April 24, 2012 | BillBoard
Intrepid college students visit local TV stations to find out who’s paying for political ads in Cleveland. Continue reading
- April 24, 2012 | BlogA senator's decision to call out super PACs as part of her campaign strategy is called “unconventional and risky.”