More than 1,000 people spell out “Dump Citizens United” with their bodies on a San Francisco beach, and other stories, in this week’s roundup from Mother Jones Continue reading
Explore Related Content
- October 19, 2012 | Blog
- October 9, 2012 | BlogThe gun lobby's $1.3 million anti-Obama ad buy may seem a bit contradictory given the candidates' records.
- October 5, 2012 | BlogBorrowing from China to pay Big Bird, and more, in this week's roundup from Mother Jones
- September 28, 2012 | BlogA look at the past week in super PAC spending. New information shows that, for the first time, liberal super PACs outraised their conservative counterparts.
- September 21, 2012Use our maps to see how your state's congressional representatives voted on the DISCLOSE Act.
- September 21, 2012 | BlogMore on Romney's '47 Percent' video, President Obama's Jay-Z / Beyoncé fundraiser and much more in this week's roundup from Mother Jones.
- September 14, 2012 | BlogA look at the week that was in the world of political dark money, from Mother Jones fellow Gavin Aronsen.