From Mother Jones, the week that was in the world of political dark money, including Karl Rove’s American Crossroads and liberal super PACs in the Massachusetts congressional race. Continue reading
Explore Related Content
- October 12, 2012 | Blog
- October 9, 2012 | BlogThe gun lobby's $1.3 million anti-Obama ad buy may seem a bit contradictory given the candidates' records.
- October 5, 2012 | BlogBorrowing from China to pay Big Bird, and more, in this week's roundup from Mother Jones
- September 28, 2012 | BlogA look at the past week in super PAC spending. New information shows that, for the first time, liberal super PACs outraised their conservative counterparts.
- September 21, 2012Use our maps to see how your state's congressional representatives voted on the DISCLOSE Act.
- September 21, 2012 | BlogMore on Romney's '47 Percent' video, President Obama's Jay-Z / Beyoncé fundraiser and much more in this week's roundup from Mother Jones.
- September 14, 2012 | BlogA look at the week that was in the world of political dark money, from Mother Jones fellow Gavin Aronsen.
- September 7, 2012 | BlogThe election's 10 weeks away, but spending from outside groups has already eclipsed the $301.6 million spent in 2008.