Explore Related Content
- October 5, 2012 | BlogBorrowing from China to pay Big Bird, and more, in this week's roundup from Mother Jones
- September 28, 2012 | BlogA look at the past week in super PAC spending. New information shows that, for the first time, liberal super PACs outraised their conservative counterparts.
- September 28, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Kathleen Hall Jamieson joins Bill to discuss what the public still doesn’t know about Obama and Romney, and how the debates may help. Continue reading
- September 21, 2012Use our maps to see how your state's congressional representatives voted on the DISCLOSE Act.
- September 21, 2012 | BlogMore on Romney's '47 Percent' video, President Obama's Jay-Z / Beyoncé fundraiser and much more in this week's roundup from Mother Jones.
- September 14, 2012 | BlogA look at the week that was in the world of political dark money, from Mother Jones fellow Gavin Aronsen.
- September 7, 2012 | BlogThe election's 10 weeks away, but spending from outside groups has already eclipsed the $301.6 million spent in 2008.
- August 29, 2012 | BlogA look at several advertisements put out by nonprofits that reported no election spending during the same time period.