Explore Related Content
- November 26, 2012 | BillBoardAlterNet writer Steven Rosenfeld reports on a UCLA conference, during which legal scholars discussed the best ways to get money out of politics.
- November 14, 2012 | BlogAmericans across the political spectrum are in favor of scaling back the amount of money going into campaigns.
- November 9, 2012 | BlogSuper PAC spending didn't always lead to success, and the millionaire and billionaire donors aren't happy to simply cut their losses.
- November 8, 2012 | BlogIt's unclear whether PACs pushed any candidate to victory. But they did raise the price tag of the election for everyone.
- November 2, 2012 | BlogIn these last few days, super PAC ads are dominating the airwaves in swing states and one Montana PAC may be in trouble for coordinating with candidates.
- October 26, 2012 | BlogA roundup of the week that was in political dark money, including a look at where attacks ads are most concentrated and tallies of the exponential increase in spending since Citizens United.
- October 26, 2012 | Moyers & Company
Web Exclusive: Kathleen Hall Jamieson and Marty Kaplan assess how presidential debates and campaign ads serve the public interest. Continue reading