21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate Change
21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate ChangeBoth the administration and the fossil-fuel lobby have argued that the case shouldn't be allowed to move forward.
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For Now
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For NowAs nations confront the threat of Daesh/ISIS, Israel still has time to make a brave peace with Palestinians.
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the Market
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the MarketA six-month investigation finds that the revolving door between government and the chemical industry has led the EPA to rely on easily manipulated research.
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to Overcome
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to OvercomeThe author accepts the National Book Award for "Between the World and Me," and talks about the person who inspired it -- a friend who was mistaken for a criminal and killed by police.
- Michael Beckel and Carrie Levine | Center for Public Integrity | October 16, 2015It's a sign of dissatisfaction with politics as usual that Americans are pouring money into the campaigns of "outsider" candidates.
- October 16, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- William Greider | The Nation | October 15, 2015Tea Party rebels are exposing the deep rifts between country-club elites and social-issue hard-liners.
- October 15, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Bernard Weisberger | October 14, 2015 | Updated October 15, 2015The tenets of social democracy are ones that have been picked up again and again throughout American history, beginning with the Puritans in 1634.
- Andrew Bacevich | TomDispatch | October 14, 2015Andrew Bacevich opines on why Washington's efforts to support foreign armies keep falling apart.
- Christian Christensen | Special to BillMoyers.com | October 14, 2015If the first casualty of war is truth, the second might be language.
- October 14, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 13, 2015The latest issue of The NY Review of Books features President Obama interviewing the novelist about the political and cultural divisions in America.