Trying to Survive in a Broken Economy
Trying to Survive in a Broken EconomyThey say in America if you work hard you will make it, but this man's story proves that what America needs is to increase the minimum wage.
The Political Roots of Widening Inequality
The Political Roots of Widening InequalityThe key to understanding the rise in inequality isn’t technology or globalization. It’s the power of the moneyed interests to shape the underlying rules of the market.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About Ricardo
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About RicardoThe TPP is not only – perhaps not even mostly – about freer trade, and thus who gains and who loses is very much dependent on the exact details of the agreement.
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare You
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare YouPaul Wolfowitz not only championed the Iraq War — he obsessively promoted a bizarre conspiracy theory.
- April 18, 2015The senator may not be running for president, but, as George Zornick noted this week in The Nation the speech she gave last Wednesday would likely be her agenda if she was.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 17, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Thiago Marques | TalkPoverty | April 16, 2015We need to rebuild the American middle class, starting with the wealthiest and most powerful industry in our economy.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 16, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Ben Adler | Mother Jones | April 15, 2015Clinton sees climate change as a major threat, but she still wants to boost fossil fuel supplies.
- Richard Eskow | Campaign for America's Future | April 15, 2015The success of this effort could not only strengthen our economy, but also bring millions of working-class Americans back to the political stage.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 15, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Tim Karr | Medium | April 14, 2015Millions of people have begun to use online tools to engage in policy fights to protect our online rights -- and it's rattling cages.