A Radical Agenda for Hillary Clinton
A Radical Agenda for Hillary ClintonThe US and the world really have entered a new, uncharted era that demands great transformations, not just incremental changes.
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory Practices
Big Banks Require Tellers to Use Predatory PracticesBanks reward front-line employees who steer customers toward risky loans and credit cards — and penalize those who do not, according to a new report.
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to Sue
ALEC in Denial of Its Climate Denial, Threatens to SueConservative lobbying group ALEC writes pro-fossil fuel, climate-damaging “model legislation” for its members in Congress and state legislatures across the country to pass.
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!
Norman Lear: Save Documentaries on PBS!The creator of "All in The Family" and "The Jeffersons" calls on public television to protect Independent Lens and POV, two important documentary series.
- Dave Johnson | Campaign of America's Future | March 13, 2015Who and what is behind a newly launched campaign supporting TPP called "the Progressive Coalition for American Jobs"?
- March 13, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Wendell Potter | Center for Public Integrity | March 12, 2015If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the plaintiffs in 'King v. Burwell,' nowhere will the effect be more stark than along the 400-mile border between two states, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Russ Choma and Douglas H. Weber | Center for Responsive Politics | March 12, 2015The race to make amends with the newcomer is a mad dash down K Street, and recent campaign disclosures show some striking turnabouts by big-league PACs.
- March 12, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Carla Murphy | Colorlines | March 11, 2015The host of Last Week Tonight explains why the citizens of the American territories like Puerto Rico and American Samoa aren't allowed to vote.
- Katie Rose Quandt | March 11, 2015Find out how the National Institute on Money in State Politics organizes and distributes millions of political finance records -- and how you can use that data to track the money in your state.
- Andrew Bacevich | TomDispatch | March 11, 2015Historian Andrew Bacevich writes that academics "presuming to instruct the mere mortals who actually run for office are a blight on the republic."