Video: The CIA's Covert War Against Castro
Video: The CIA's Covert War Against CastroIn this 1977 documentary, Bill Moyers talks to Fidel Castro about communism, President Nixon and American policy towards Cuba.
Busted: The Internet Tax Hoax of 2014
Busted: The Internet Tax Hoax of 2014The tall tales of the phone and cable lobby keep crumbling down.
Fighting Police Violence Through Music
Fighting Police Violence Through MusicWho are the new Dylans, Public Enemys, Simones and De La Rochas of 2014?
Citigroup Will Be Broken Up
Citigroup Will Be Broken UpSpeaking at the Senate on Friday evening, Sen. Elizabeth Warren said the mega-bank should be broken "into pieces."
- December 1, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Dean Baker | Truthout | November 29, 2014Our economic problems are manageable, but they require some serious thought and collaborative work from Washington and the business community.
- Wallace C. Turbeville | Demos | November 28, 2014It is bad enough that the commodities markets are filled with bad actors. But to allow banks to participate in — and dominate — this brutal and opaque marketplace is costly to the public and dangerous.
- Siobhan Lyons | The Conversation | November 28, 2014Initially considered obsolete in the digital age, typewriters are experiencing a slow but noticeable resurgence.
- Peter Dreier | Huffington Post | November 28, 2014Organizers say that at more than 1,600 Wal-Mart stores, shoppers on Black Friday will be greeted by employees protesting the company's abusive labor practices.
- Michael Beckel | Center for Public Integrity | November 28, 2014Most of the $13 million raised by American Commitment has come from three Koch-backed groups.
- November 28, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- November 28, 2014The architectural critic talks about why more residential skyscrapers are being built, what impact their having on the city and the trouble with trying to limit their heights.
- November 28, 2014See how a series of new, planned and proposed buildings are changing the light in Central Park and the New York City Skyline.
- Scott Keyes | ThinkProgress | November 27, 2014In the US, there are 578,424 homeless people, a third of whom have no shelter at all.