From luxury skyscrapers -- taller, more expensive and exclusive than ever before -- the dark shadows of plutocracy are spreading across the commons of democracy. See comments »
- Bill McKibben | November 13, 2014The US and China climate deal might be historic but there's still a lot of work to do to save us from climate catastrophe.
- Inae Oh | Mother Jones | November 13, 2014The immense wealth growth of the top 10th of the top 1 percent is to blame for the rise of income inequality in America.
- November 13, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Anthony Leiserowitz | Special to BillMoyers.com | November 12, 2014The reluctance of the US and China to make strong commitments has been an oft-used excuse by other countries to not take action.
- Paul Waldman | The American Prospect | November 12, 2014What would happen to the eight million Americans who got private insurance through all the exchanges in their first open enrollment period?
- Tim McDonnell and James West | Mother Jones | November 12, 2014The surprise agreement aims to double the pace of carbon pollution reduction in the United States.
- November 12, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...