The Left Matters – Now, More Than Ever
The Left Matters – Now, More Than EverClearly, the left matters. Why, then, is it so difficult for progressives to get a seat at the table?
Trying to Survive in a Broken Economy
Trying to Survive in a Broken EconomyThey say in America if you work hard you will make it, but this man's story proves that what America needs is to increase the minimum wage.
The Political Roots of Widening Inequality
The Political Roots of Widening InequalityThe key to understanding the rise in inequality isn’t technology or globalization. It’s the power of the moneyed interests to shape the underlying rules of the market.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About Ricardo
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About RicardoThe TPP is not only – perhaps not even mostly – about freer trade, and thus who gains and who loses is very much dependent on the exact details of the agreement.
- Christian Appy | TomDispatch | April 30, 2015Will the end games in Iraq and Afghanistan follow the Vietnam playbook?
- Sister Simone Campbell | TalkPoverty | April 30, 2015Sister Simone Campbell and an interfaith coalition are working toward a federal budget that will better reflect shared values of fairness and compassion.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 30, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | April 29, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Dean Baker | Truthout | April 28, 2015President Obama must be having trouble getting the votes for fast-track authority, since the administration is now pulling out all the stops to push the deal.
- Elaine Teng | The American Prospect | April 28, 2015In a region dominated by coal companies and privatized prisons, activist Amelia Kirby charts a new path for her community.
- Morning Reads: Billionaire Auditions Spook Conservatives, Clinton Foundation Donors and State Dept. LobbyingAdam Smith | Every Voice | April 28, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…