Not So Fast, Net Neutrality...
Not So Fast, Net Neutrality...With support for an open Internet stronger than ever, Congress tries to block with legislation.
Mitt Romney Has a Koch Problem
Mitt Romney Has a Koch ProblemWhy didn't Romney get an invite to the Koch brothers' donor retreat over the weekend?
12 Ways 'Citizens United' Changed Politics
12 Ways 'Citizens United' Changed PoliticsThe increased role of money in politics is reshaping our political landscape. Here's how.
Enviro Groups Denounce Fast Track Trade Process
Enviro Groups Denounce Fast Track Trade ProcessIn a letter, 41 organizations, including the Sierra Club, NRDC and 350.org, demand less secrecy and more transparency in TPP negotiations.
- Katie Rose Quandt | January 13, 2015A weekly roundup of the best reporting on the influence of money on our democracy.
- Francoise Stovall | Every Voice | January 13, 2015A Republican representing 22 communities in central Maine, Youngblood was elected three times using Maine’s Clean Election system.
- Thomas Schaller | The American Prospect | January 13, 2015Newt Gingrich’s "Contract With America" is key to understanding the 114th Congress.
- January 13, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Anastasia Pantsios | EcoWatch | January 12, 2015A veteran midwife is under attack for questioning the rise of infant deaths in a Utah oil boomtown.
- Cass Sunstein & Reid Hastie | January 12, 2015A former White House administrator says proposed rules are often changed and improved based on citizens' comments.
- Zach Carter | The Huffington Post | January 12, 2015Finally, some sense from Democrats in the House. Last week, 44 "flipped" and came out against the Volcker Rule delay.