Lawrence Lessig and Zephyr Teachout return to talk about the corrupting influence of money in politics, and their push to change the system. See comments »
- Sam Brodey | Mother Jones | November 7, 2014States and localities nationwide voted on a host hot-button food and agriculture issues. The outcomes have major implications for policy — and your dinner plate.
- Russ Choma | Open Secrets | November 6, 2014The real story was that such a large chunk of the cost was paid for by a small group of ultra-wealthy donors using outside groups to bury voters with an avalanche of spending.
- Rachel Cohen | The American Prospect | November 6, 2014On Tuesday, the Democrats' economic agenda fared better than Democrats.
- Anastasia Pantsios | EcoWatch | November 5, 2014Climate deniers won a slew of races across the country, fueled by big spending from fossil fuel interests such as the Koch brothers.
- Lee Fang | Republic Report | November 5, 2014GOP donors plowed cash into state legislative efforts in 2010 for the very purpose of redrawing congressional lines -- and it paid off.