Lawrence Lessig and Zephyr Teachout return to talk about the corrupting influence of money in politics, and their push to change the system. See comments »
- Michael Winship | November 10, 2014In his strongest statement since the 2008 campaign, Obama speaks out for Net neutrality.
- Jonathan Rapping | TalkPoverty | November 10, 2014There is no greater threat to equal justice than when our public defenders are beaten into submission.
- Cori Bargmann | The Nation | November 10, 2014Here's why we need Obama’s BRAIN Initiative.
- November 10, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Karin Kamp | November 8, 2014We've received close to 7,000 comments on Facebook reacting to Tuesday's midterm elections.
- Deirdre Fulton | Common Dreams | November 7, 2014Huge margins back up up the claim that "nearly all Americans share the sentiment that corporations should not have the same rights as people."
- Ari Berman | The Nation | November 7, 2014Since Republican legislatures implemented new voting restrictions after 2010 and SCOTUS gutted the Voting Rights Act, it’s become easier to buy an election and harder to vote in one.