The only independent member of the senate tells Bill big money’s purchase of political power is a grave threat, and shares his plan to put government back in voters' control. See comments »
- October 20, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Marilynne Robinson | Special to BillMoyers.com | October 19, 2014Read an excerpt from Marilynne Robinson's award-winning book of essays.
- Katie Rose Quandt and Andy Kroll | Mother Jones | October 18, 2014There may be no Washington lawmaker cozier with K Street than Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
- October 17, 2014In this clip, the Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson tells Bill that as a society -- and that includes politicians -- we are stooping way too low in the way we treat and speak to one another.
- Mychal Denzel Smith | The Nation | October 17, 2014Why are we letting these serious social problems be handled by the criminal justice system?
- Charina Nadura | October 17, 2014Workers from the big box chain held a protest in New York City and Washington, DC, on Thursday to ask for a "living wage" and consistent full-time work.