Washington continues to reward wealthy donors and Wall St but what about everyday Americans? Author and historian Steve Fraser has answers. See comments »
- Michael Winship | December 8, 2014A NY Times investigation finds political donations have been siphoned off for personal use.
- December 8, 2014In California and New York, victimized workers are losing up to half their salaries to the boss.
- Peter Dreier | Huffington Post | December 8, 2014Activists are transforming outrage into community organizing projects, voter registration drives and mass protest campaigns.
- David Sirota | December 8, 2014Public officials are blocking the release of information about how billions of dollars of public employees’ retirement nest eggs are being invested.
- December 8, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Dani McClain | The Nation | December 7, 2014If history is any guide, the protests against police brutality are just getting started.
- Jordan McCurdy | In These Times | December 5, 2014When other kids were experiencing the travails of first grade, 6-year-old Xiuhtezcatl Martinez was concerned about threats to the world’s ecosystem.
- Andrea Cambron | The American Prospect | December 5, 2014Why would you believe the accounts given by eyewitnesses to Michael Brown’s slaying, but not believe the testimony of many women who say they were raped in the same way by the same man?