Social Democracy Is 100% American
Social Democracy Is 100% AmericanAnyone who thinks social democracy is un-American doesn't know their history, writes historian Harvey J. Kaye.
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s Past
Confronting the Contradictions of America’s PastBill and Khalil Gibran Muhammad discuss what we should learn from our racial past to better understand the present.
Amazing GraceBill Moyers explores the origins and enduring power of the song 'Amazing Grace' with Johnny Cash, Jessye Norman, Judy Collins, Jeremy Irons and others.
Patti Smith’s Summer of Rebellion
Patti Smith’s Summer of RebellionThe musician has electrified Europe over the past several weeks with a series of concerts that have been as politically bold as they have been musically rich.
- Laura Gottesdiener and Eduardo García | TomDispatch | June 12, 2015Something stinks in the great lakes state.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 12, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Peter Cole | In These Times | June 11, 2015Galesburg, IL residents saw their jobs disappear after the passage of NAFTA. The Trans-Pacific Partnership won't be any different.
- Amanda Terkel and Ryan Grim | The Huffington Post | June 11, 2015There are few people in Congress who criticize big Wall Street banks more than Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) does. And JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon found his match.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 11, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | June 10, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Michelle Chen | The Nation | June 9, 2015An advocacy food group uncovered violations at every link in the retailer’s “ethical sourcing” system.
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | June 9, 2015After serving in Congress, half of all retiring senators and 42 percent of retiring representatives become lobbyists. We need new rules to keep corruption -- or even the appearance of it -- at bay.