Bill Moyers: It's Been a Good Run...
Bill Moyers: It's Been a Good Run...An update about Moyers & Company and the future of BillMoyers.com.
Inside the NY Fed: Secret Recordings and a Culture Clash
Inside the NY Fed: Secret Recordings and a Culture ClashThe Fed is supposed to monitor big banks. But one new hire was so alarmed by what she witnessed she secretly recorded conversations.
Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOP's War on Voting
Elderly Woman Gets Caught in GOP's War on VotingEighty-seven-year-old Ruthelle Franks speaks out about being disenfranchised by Wisconsin's voter ID law.
Smart Chart: You're Working More But Earning Less
Smart Chart: You're Working More But Earning LessMiddle-class incomes have been stuck in neutral while the rest of the economy has grown.
- September 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | September 22, 2014Bankruptcy was designed so people could start over. But these days, the only ones starting over are big corporations, wealthy moguls and Wall Street.
- September 22, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Rob Booth, Joshua Holland, John Light, Sikay Tang | September 21, 2014Days ahead of a UN climate summit, demonstrators in New York City urged world leaders to confront global warming.
- September 20, 2014For some congressmen, a hearing to discuss oil train safety is just as good an excuse as any to bully scientists.
- YES! Magazine | September 20, 2014How four decades of lobbying and legislation gave corporations dominion over our economy — and eroded the American middle class.
- In order for a climate agreement to be worked out, wealthy nations will have to engage with some of the questions that poorer nations are asking. Here are five big ones.