Trying to Survive in a Broken Economy
Trying to Survive in a Broken EconomyThey say in America if you work hard you will make it, but this man's story proves that what America needs is to increase the minimum wage.
The Political Roots of Widening Inequality
The Political Roots of Widening InequalityThe key to understanding the rise in inequality isn’t technology or globalization. It’s the power of the moneyed interests to shape the underlying rules of the market.
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About Ricardo
The Trans-Pacific Partnership: This Is Not About RicardoThe TPP is not only – perhaps not even mostly – about freer trade, and thus who gains and who loses is very much dependent on the exact details of the agreement.
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare You
The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare YouPaul Wolfowitz not only championed the Iraq War — he obsessively promoted a bizarre conspiracy theory.
- Jim Shultz | Foreign Policy in Focus | May 5, 2015In the early 2000s, Bolivian protesters and global activists exposed the dark side of global trade pacts. We should follow their example while fighting the trade battles before us today.
- Morning Reads: Another Indictment in New York, Huckabee's In, Statehouse Republicans Want DisclosureAdam Smith | Every Voice | May 5, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Ari Berman | The Nation | May 4, 2015In Maryland, a bill awaits the signature of Gov. Larry Hogan that would restore voting rights to nearly 40,000 ex-felons, and would be particularly beneficial to African Americans.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | May 4, 2015A roundup of some of the money and politics stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…
- Eric Alterman | The Nation | May 1, 2015Fairytales about the health of our democracy disguise the corrupting influence of top donors.
- Adam Smith | Every Voice | May 1, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ…