21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate Change
21 Kids and a Climate Scientist Are Suing to Force Obama to Fight Climate ChangeBoth the administration and the fossil-fuel lobby have argued that the case shouldn't be allowed to move forward.
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For Now
Daesh/ISIS Is Not Israel's Problem -- For NowAs nations confront the threat of Daesh/ISIS, Israel still has time to make a brave peace with Palestinians.
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the Market
Why the US Leaves Deadly Chemicals on the MarketA six-month investigation finds that the revolving door between government and the chemical industry has led the EPA to rely on easily manipulated research.
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to Overcome
Ta-Nehisi Coates on the Lie Americans Need to OvercomeThe author accepts the National Book Award for "Between the World and Me," and talks about the person who inspired it -- a friend who was mistaken for a criminal and killed by police.
- Chuck Spinney | The Blaster | November 8, 2015The Pentagon just won another small skirmish in its long war with Social Security and Medicare. President Obama and Congress are making sure the Pentagon gets what it wants next year.
- John Light | November 7, 2015All the money is making voters feel like they won't get a fair shot in court, and numerous studies show they have reason to be concerned.
- John Light | November 6, 2015Making it affordable to live in the famously unequal Santa Clara County is much easier said than done.
- Morning Reads: New York AG Investigates Exxon, First Look at TPP, Wisconsin to Undercut Campaign Finance Regs?November 6, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Ari Berman | The Nation | November 5, 2015Every Tuesday members of Congress will spotlight stories of modern-day barriers to voting and rally on social media with the hashtag #RestoreTheVOTE & #RestorationTuesday.
- Future of Kentucky's Obamacare Up in the Air; Trade Pact Text Released; Are Liberals in Electoral Trouble?November 5, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Michael T. Klare | Tom Dispatch | November 4, 2015Climate change won't just disrupt natural systems, it will spark new human conflicts over resources.
- November 4, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...