The only independent member of the senate tells Bill big money’s purchase of political power is a grave threat, and shares his plan to put government back in voters' control. See comments »
- Karin Kamp | October 24, 2014We're guessing that Americans want to preserve the sanctity of voting.
- October 24, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Dana Liebelson | Huffington Post | October 23, 2014The Republican-dominated board of elections in North Carolina has pushed to move polling locations for early voting, which starts today, farther away from college campuses.
- October 23, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Joshua Holland | October 22, 2014There's no reason to worry about Ebola -- but there are other pathogens lurking out there.
- Ari Berman | The Nation | October 22, 2014With the Supreme Court's latest ruling, Texans' civil liberties are once again under attack.
- October 22, 2014The New York Times reports that the subprime loan industry has gotten its way in a number of state legislatures.