Netanyahu’s “Us or Them” Is Nothing But Trouble
Netanyahu’s “Us or Them” Is Nothing But TroubleNetanyahu has learned some lessons from American politics that are far uglier and more brutish than polling techniques and media training.
Oregon’s Radical Innovation: Make Democracy Easy
Oregon’s Radical Innovation: Make Democracy EasyOregon showed democracy is possible by making voting easy. If they can do it why not the USA?
1 in 13 Black Adults Prohibited From Voting in the US
1 in 13 Black Adults Prohibited From Voting in the USDisenfranchisement of ex-felons can have a measurable impact on election results.
State Legislatures Taking Aim at Dark Money, Disclosure
State Legislatures Taking Aim at Dark Money, DisclosureLawmakers in nine states have put forth proposals to shed more light on the unknown interests influencing local elections.
- Dave Johnson | Campaign of America's Future | March 13, 2015Who and what is behind a newly launched campaign supporting TPP called "the Progressive Coalition for American Jobs"?
- March 13, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Wendell Potter | Center for Public Integrity | March 12, 2015If the Supreme Court rules in favor of the plaintiffs in 'King v. Burwell,' nowhere will the effect be more stark than along the 400-mile border between two states, Tennessee and Kentucky.
- Russ Choma and Douglas H. Weber | Center for Responsive Politics | March 12, 2015The race to make amends with the newcomer is a mad dash down K Street, and recent campaign disclosures show some striking turnabouts by big-league PACs.
- March 12, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Carla Murphy | Colorlines | March 11, 2015The host of Last Week Tonight explains why the citizens of the American territories like Puerto Rico and American Samoa aren't allowed to vote.
- Katie Rose Quandt | March 11, 2015Find out how the National Institute on Money in State Politics organizes and distributes millions of political finance records -- and how you can use that data to track the money in your state.
- Andrew Bacevich | TomDispatch | March 11, 2015Historian Andrew Bacevich writes that academics "presuming to instruct the mere mortals who actually run for office are a blight on the republic."
- March 11, 2015A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...