Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments »
- Mychal Denzel Smith | The Nation | October 17, 2014Why are we letting these serious social problems be handled by the criminal justice system?
- Charina Nadura | October 17, 2014Workers from the big box chain held a protest in New York City and Washington, DC, on Thursday to ask for a "living wage" and consistent full-time work.
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | October 17, 2014What justifies so much government spending per student in private elite universities relative to public ones?
- Marian Wang | ProPublica | October 16, 2014Every year millions of public education dollars flow through a North Carolina businessman's chain of nonprofit charters to his for-profit companies.
- Joshua Holland | October 16, 2014An MIT political scientist turns conventional wisdom about warfare on its head.
- October 16, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Patrick Caldwell | Mother Jones | October 15, 2014Republicans have single-party control of 23 states. Arkansas and Iowa could be next.