The Fight - and the Right - to Vote
The Fight - and the Right - to VoteTwo experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box.
SCOTUS Eviscerates the VRA in Texas Voter-ID Decision
SCOTUS Eviscerates the VRA in Texas Voter-ID DecisionWith the Supreme Court's latest ruling, Texans' civil liberties are once again under attack.
Marilynne Robinson on Keeping Faith in Democracy
Marilynne Robinson on Keeping Faith in DemocracyPulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson talks to Bill about what the title character of her new book Lila, says about the state of democracy in America.
Edward Snowden and the Golden Age of Spying
Edward Snowden and the Golden Age of SpyingAn interview with Laura Poitras on her latest film, Citizenfour, a journey to the revelation of government mass surveillance and the Snowden era.
- Karin Kamp | October 15, 2014A research team recently returned from a visit to the Great Pacific Garbage Patch and were “utterly shocked” by how it had grown since their last trip in 2009.
- October 15, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 14, 2014One state budget director says he "tracks 20 or so" multi-millionaires' fortunes to inform his own budget planning.
- Theodoric Meyer | ProPublica | October 14, 2014An accidentally released court filing reveals how one company secretly gave money to a nonprofit that helped get favorable mining legislation passed.
- October 14, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 13, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- October 12, 2014 | Updated October 15, 2014As we approach the midterm election, here's a roundup of some of the the latest legal developments.