Two experts on American elections talk to Bill about the plot to keep citizens away from the ballot box. View comments »
- Julia Lurie | Mother Jones | August 12, 2014Popular brands like Aquafina and Dasani source from catastrophically dry parts of the West.
- Morning Reads: More Unrest Follows Shooting of Unarmed Teen; Climate Change Deniers' New Spin DebunkedAugust 12, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Ari Berman | The Nation | August 11, 2014 | Updated August 12, 2014Last week, a federal judge denied a preliminary injunction to block key provisions of the state’s new voting law, widely described as the most onerous in the country.
- August 11, 2014Software created by the controversial UK based Gamma Group International was used to spy on computers that appear to be located in the United States.
- Morning Reads: Keystone Impact May Be Worse Than Estimated; Police Shooting Sparks Outrage in MissouriAugust 11, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Nicole Austin-Hillery | Brennan Center for Justice | August 10, 2014For the first time in nearly 50 years, Americans will go to the polls without a key protection under the Voting Rights Act. Congress must act to ensure every citizen can freely cast a ballot.
- Bill Moyers | August 8, 2014Bill recalls his time in Washington and reflects on how much more he knows now about events like the Gulf of Tonkin resolution -- passed 40 years ago this week -- than he did when it was happening before his eyes.
- John Light | August 8, 2014If the Arctic starts releasing trapped methane, the Earth and its inhabitants are in trouble. But scientists are undecided on whether that process has started.