Pulitzer Prize-winning author Marilynne Robinson talks to Bill about what the title character of her new book Lila, says about the state of democracy in America.
- August 5, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- August 4, 2014Much of ALEC’s agenda for its latest meeting returned to a focus on promoting the extraction and production of fossil fuels while putting up roadblocks for renewable energy initiatives where it can.
- Robert Reich | RobertReich.org | August 4, 2014What someone is paid has little or no relationship to what their work is worth to society.
- August 4, 2014A roundup of some of the stories we're reading at Moyers & Company HQ...
- Theresa Riley | August 2, 2014Thanks to Joe Papp, over five million people have enjoyed more than 100 free productions of Shakespeare at the Delacorte Theater in New York City’s Central Park.
- Joel Berg | NYC Coalition Against Hunger | August 2, 2014Joel Berg, an anti-poverty activist in New York City, proposes an alternative to Ryan's paternalistic plan that he believes will empower families to take charge of their own futures.
- Molly Redden | Mother Jones | August 1, 2014Environmentalists in North Carolina view the coal ash bill supported by Thom Tillis as a step backwards in the regulation of toxic coal waste.